idtrust-ms message

Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [idtrust-ms] Nomination Acceptance

Good morning!

I have transferred offices and do not have requirements to receive, review, and/or respond to your email.  Please remove my email address from your list.

Thank you

Regards,

Demosthenes "Dennis" DeVera
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
Email:  Demosthenes.P.Devera.civ@mail.mil

-----Original Message-----
From: idtrust-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:idtrust-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Scott McGrath
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:59 PM
To: Peter Alterman
Cc: SC Elections; idtrust-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

Hi Peter,

Allow me to confirm you've fulfilled the requirements to be considered candidate for reelection to the Steering Committee.  I will open a ballot tomorrow for the election if there is a contested election (4 or more candidates).  If the ballot is not contested you are automatically selected with no further process required.

All the best,

Scott...