idtrust-ms message

Subject: A Special Majority Ballot to approve DSS Metadata V1.0 and DSS Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings V2.0, both with Non-Material Changes, as CS has been set up

Members of the DSS-X TC,

A Special Majority Ballot to approve DSS Metadata V1.0 and DSS Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings V2.0, both with Non-Material Changes, as Committee Specifications has been set up

The ballot opens 04 December 2019 at 00:00 UTC and closes 10 December 2019 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/ballot.php?id=3454

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3454

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Huehnlein, Detlef Individual
* Kuehne, Andreas Individual
* van Nigtevecht, Ernst Jan  Sonnenglanz Consulting

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

Best,ÂÂ

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â