idtrust-ms message

Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Four PKCS #11 specifications from PKCS11 TC approved as Committee Specifications

Hello all,
it looks like I noticed one more issue in the latest specs 3.0. The
templates for Edwards and Montgomery curves use keyType = CKK_EC
instead of the specific key types CKK_ED_EDWARDS and CKK_ED_MONTGOMERY
for these specific curves.

I was reading through that part several times, but noticed just today.

Whether this is for errata or for 3.1, it is probably up to discussion
for you.

Regards,
Jakub

--