ihc message

Subject: OASIS IHC TCMeeting Notice and Agenda

Dear OASIS IHC TC Prospective Members,

I am writing you this note at the request of Deleys Brandman Since she is moving today and can’t access e-mail (no phone, no Internet  - the horror!!). Anyway, the following is what she asked me to send:

Dear IHCTC prospective member,

Attached is the agenda for the first meeting of the OASIS IHC TC. Note that attendance is essentially required at this meeting as we will be voting on a Chair, possibly a Co-chair and potentially be discussing sub-committees.

The meeting is scheduled for September 2nd at 5:00 A.M. Eastern and the call-in information is as follows:

Dial In: 1-866-613-5217

Int'l Dial In: 1-303-421-5216

ClaimsNet

Participant: 3638020

Host: 8020

A few other things worth noting:

- Those interested in fully participating as TC members at the first meeting must register fifteen days prior to the meeting using the "Join This TC" link on the TC's public web page.

- A TC is formally constituted at its first meeting. Before that time, there are officially no members of the TC as attendance at the first meeting is a requirement of membership. Therefore, a TC cannot conduct business and or technical discussions prior to its first meeting.

- The manner in which the first meeting is conducted will go a long way towards setting the tone of the TC. Let’s all make this initial meeting a great success!

Best regards,

Deleys Brandman

Thanks for your participation,

Brett Trusko