ihc message

Subject: Starting the conversation

All,

Thanks for attending the meeting yesterday, I should have the minutes on the site over the weekend.

I missed a couple of names on the role call so please confirm your attendance now (on the honor system) so I can give you credit for attending.

Also, I was hoping we could start a stream of e-mails on preliminary processes we should be looking at and potentially forming sub committees to address. A couple of early ones I have heard is:

-         Banking and/or Insurance (together or separate)

-         Government interface (in liaison through eGov)

-         Pharmaceuticals and/or supplies, devices etc.

-         Clinical

-         Long term care

-         Employer interface

I am sure we will have a bunch more or that some of these could be subdivided, but the group is collectively about 100 times smarter than I am.

Best,

Brett