ihc message

Subject: Re: [ihc] ebXML Liaison

Title: Re: [ihc] ebXML Liaison
David fits the bill admirably. If my candidate comes on board, he may be able to lend a hand..

Ciao,
Rex

At 8:32 PM -0400 9/15/04, David RR Webber wrote:
Brett,

I can cover the ebXML liaison need as I'm on / track most all the committees there already.

Thanks, DW
----- Original Message -----
From: Rex Brooks
To: Brett Trusko ; ihc@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:29 PM

Hi All,

ebXML is a group of TCs, Core Components, Registry/Repository, and more. I monitor them, but I don't participate more than occasionally piping up on a thread here and there. My point is that we should try to be a little more specific. I can handle liaison with Emergency Management and HumanMarkup. I have one person in mind, who might very well fit the bill, but first I'll have to lure him into OASIS. It happens to fit into what he is already doing, but I can't make any promises.

Ciao,
Rex