ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] ebXML Liaison

Title: Re: [ihc] ebXML Liaison

DW,

That’s good to hear. Tell Bill that you and I are on the IHC and that you wanted to find out what the “IHE” needed from OASIS ebXML. He didn’t get into the specifics of what IHE needed, but I am sure he will cover it with you.

Thanks David, your awesome!

Brett

From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 7:36 PM
To: Brett Trusko

Brett,

I'm meeting with Bill Friday morning @ NIST - anything specific here you need?

Thanks, DW

----- Original Message -----

From: Brett Trusko

Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 9:44 PM

Hi Rex,

Maybe you could do a follow-up email with Bill Majurski at NIST I have cc’ed him on this so you can see what in particular he feels the need to work with NIST is a member of OASIS, but I am afraid Bill’s time is more than used up.

Bill, can you elaborate to the group on what you need out of OASIS? Also Bill, what is the correct e-mail address for you? I have two.

Best,

Bret