ihc message

Subject: Re: [ihc] Going out on a limb

Brett,

This looks like a great use case for XDS and EPR!

See PPT slides here -
http://eprforum.org/presentations/OASIS%20Adoption%20Europe%20Presentation%20-%200930.zip

especially slides #22, 23 and 24

and then on digital bags and XDS details:

http://eprforum.org/presentations/XDS-BizID-digBag-draft.ppt

So - given that what you posted is more of a Use Case outline - would it
make
sense to create the next section of your strawman with something like
"Implementation Approach" - and talk about how to use OASIS specifications
to create a pathfinder implementation?

Enjoy, DW