ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] Going out on a limb

Done (new version attached) -- but I know there is a ton more and putting
this stuff in a format that will work long term is going to take an
engineering mind.

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@checkmi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 1:58 PM
To: Brett Trusko
Cc: ihc@lists.oasis-open.org

Brett:
Please add two more info exchange items -
Prescribe Medication and
Issue Referral

<quote who="Brett Trusko">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums