ihc message

Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: BCM|ebBP|IHC Joint Meeting

Hello IHC,

Davis is proposing that we take a hard look at the agenda for DC and make
sure it is bulletproof (my word, not his). Anyone have any input to the
agenda as it stands on the TC page?

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 12:17 PM
To: dodds@e-dodds.com
Cc: brett.trusko@oasis-open.org; evc@mbproject.org

Ed,

We can most certainly propose an exact agenda.  That is what we did at
XML2003 last year and
it worked well.

We only covered the first two items out of five on then agenda - but it
was still immensely useful!

I'd say - let's set some possible agenda items down - and see if we can
get agreement on the
top 3 things to discuss amongst us.

The BCM team has the room - now all we need to the agenda and
participants...

Thanks, DW