ihc message

Subject: Re: [ihc] Use cases

Title: Re: [ihc] Use cases
Thanks, Brett,

I approve of using UML. I prefer Rational for the purpose, and wasn't aware that Visio had that capability. I think I will attempt to see if IBM could be interested in working with this TC to the extent of perhaps arranging a way to provide a staff member to the TC with the ability to keep the UML in Rational as well. That way we keep the J2EE domain covered as well as the .Net world. I work with both and do my best to keep things up to date in parallel.

Ciao,
Rex