ihc message

Subject: FW: US TAG/HISB Meeting

Hi Gary,

You may want to post this to the IHC site . . .

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Fitzmaurice, J. Michael [mailto:MFitzmau@AHRQ.GOV]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 7:58 AM
To: 'Brett Trusko'
Subject: RE: US TAG/HISB Meeting

Brett,

Here is the most recent list.  I will be compiling another one for the
November HISB meeting.

MIke

J. Michael Fitzmaurice, Ph.D., FACMI
Senior Science Advisor for Information Technology
Immediate Office of the Director
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
540 Gaither Road, Suite 3026
Rockville, Maryland USA 20850
P: 1-301-427-1227
F: 1-301-427-1210