ihc message

Subject: Re: [ihc] DC Attendance

Title: Re: [ihc] DC Attendance
Hi Brett,

Sorry I didn't have the time to reply to your message wrt populating our matrix. It's still on my to do list.

I will be in and out of our f2f meeting, in the sense that i will make an effort to get there on time for making a quorum, but both CAP and WSRP demos and the EM TC f2f in the afternoon will have some claims on my time. However, I look forward to meeting as many of our crew as I can.

Ciao,
Rex