ihc message

Subject: Re: Services Project Charter -- minor revision needed

From: David Forslund [SMTP:dwf@lanl.gov]
To: Rubin, Ken (EDS)
CC: healthcare@omg.org; mark.shafarman@oracle.com

I don't have an objection, but I don't understand how HL7 defines services specifications
relative to the services specifications of the OMG.  What do service specifications have to do
to be "conformant" to HL7 services and how does this fit with the OMG process?

Perhaps someone could help me understand what this means.

Dave Forslund

mailto:ken.rubin@med.va.gov