ihc message

Subject: Healthcare DTF, Overview & Presentations from DC Meeting

From: Nicole Glazen Rikkinen [SMTP:nicole@omg.org]
To: healthcare@omg.org
Cc: dharrington@medicalert.org

As promised, snapshot of the DC meeting is attached.  You will find
presentations included.

Shortly this document will be posted on the OMG homepage, available for
download.

We thank you for your particpation and hope to see you at our next meeting
on Thursday, February 3, 2005, in Burlingame, CA.  For registration, please
see: http://www.omg.org/registration/registration-info.htm.

For questions regarding how your organization can influence OMG's Healthcare
roadmap and contribute to the development of standards in your industry, I
encourage you to contact me or our Task Force Chair, David Harrington,
dharrington@medicalert.org.

Sincerely,
Nicole

Nicole Glazen Rikkinen
VP, Business Development
Object Management Group
250 First Avenue, Suite 100
Needham, MA 02494
www.omg.org

Nicole Glazen Rikkinen.vcfNicole Glazen Rikkinen.vcf DC 2004, Interoperability in Healthcare.docDC 2004, Interoperability in Healthcare.doc

DC 2004, Interoperability in Healthcare.doc

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Glazen Rikkinen;Nicole
FN:Nicole Glazen Rikkinen
ORG:OMG
TITLE:VP, Business Development
ADR;WORK:;781-444-0404;250 First Avenue;Needham;MA;02494;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:781-444-0404=0D=0A250 First Avenue=0D=0ANeedham, MA 02494=0D=0AUSA
URL;WORK:http://www.omg.org
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:nicole@omg.org
REV:20040419T200330Z
END:VCARD