ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] OMG and HL7's RIM

And so, where are we with this?

BTW, missed you on Wednesday. I think we had a real good meeting.

Brett

From: Ed Dodds [mailto:dodds@e-dodds.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:55 AM
To: ihc@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org (E-mail)
Subject: [ihc] OMG and HL7's RIM

IHC:

I talked to Ken Rubin last week about HL7 and OMG and the fact that there is a relationship between HL7 and IHC. I asked if he had any objection to sharing info regarding the OMG healthcare task force's work with HL7's RIM so that the various HL7 initiatives can be aware of what's going on and to cut down on unnecessary duplication.

Ed

Harrington, David RE: Services Project Charter -- minor revision needed

Ken,
I think these are good changes, and we should also discuss a similar review
of the OMG HDTF charter. I will take that as an action.

David