ihc message

Subject: Re: [ihc] OMG 's Standards in Healthcare

Thanks Ed,

I doubt I could attend on my own dime, even though I'm in the area,
but it would be a good idea if one or some of our TC could attend for
the sake of being coordinated with where these folks are going,
especially since this event speakers lineup includes expertise in
Technology Transfer which is important to the inter-agency groups I
follow in DC for Small Business Innovation Research and Small
Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) Grants and these folks are
doing an RFP Mock-up--all of which adds up to funding to help in
doing some of the work we are doing--coordinating Healthcare
Standards. Perhaps that's a bit more important to me due to my
interest in Emergency Management and Healthcare in that context. Plus
I am working on the Emergency Data Exchange Language which has been
broght into the EM TC.

So, I will be trying to find a sponsor in the next week or so.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks