ihc message

Subject: FW: HL7 Australia support for Services Architecture Standards Project

Title: Message

From: Rubin, Ken (EDS) [SMTP:Ken.Rubin@med.va.gov]
To: servicesBOF@lists.hl7.org; healthcare@omg.org
Cc: klaus@veil.net.au; Isobel Frean
Sent: 1/13/05 12:26 AM

All:

It is my pleasure to forward the attached commitment letter from HL7
Australia indiciating their interest and support for our Services
initiative.  They have been a consistent contributor to the shaping of
this effort and are a valuable addition to the "formal" team.  We warmly
welcome their support and participation.

- Ken