ihc message

Subject: Representing ICH interest in engaging with Liberty Alliance

On today's call we discussed the question:

   "How can IHC engage with Liberty Alliance?"

I mentioned that Liberty Alliance is presently discussing
how to address its members' interest in healthcare (as
indicated by their collaboration in the RFI response).

One approach being considered is formation of a Healthcare SIG,
which would facilitate engagement of important contributors
who are not now or could not become Liberty Alliance members.

If you think you might be interested in this, esp. if you
thought you might participate in such a SIG or want to
contribute to working out the coordination with IHC and
other groups ... please send a message with your thoughts.

Sending to ihc@lists.oasis-open.org would probably be best
for building momentum; alternatively send your thoughts to
me directly.

Best,
--Nick Ragouzis
  Enosis Group