ihc message

Subject: Funding Opportunities

I thought I would pass this along from yesterday's trade press:

http://www.fcw.com/article88866-05-13-05-Web

It is short on details, so I visited the related links which were
equally low on specific information and so I visited FedBizOpps and
re-encountered that system. I discovered some information, but mostly
resolved again to master that system sometime real soon now, when I
have more time. Casual browsing, it isn't, but then consider that the
Federal Acquisition Regulation is multivolumes some of which seem
larger than the total pages in the Library of Congress, so it is not
surprising.

Regardless, I can go back over the recent daily FBO email postings,
which is easier to scan.

Ciao,
Rex
--