ihc message

Subject: [ihc] RE: [egov] RE: [ihc] RE: [egov] US Bill to sponsorinteroperability in healthcare funding.

Title: [ihc] RE: [egov] RE: [ihc] RE: [egov] US Bill to sponsor i
I think we need a corporate sponsor to allow someone to take on this work without having to make a sacrifice to do it.

Ciao,
Rex

At 8:13 AM -0700 6/23/05, Brett Trusko wrote:
Great idea. For everyone's information, DeLeys Brandman is supportive of a co-chair or replacement chair for the IHC TC  Does anyone have any suggestions or desire to work in this position?

Brett

From: Burg, HJM (Harm Jan) van (INNOVATIE) [mailto:h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:50 AM
To: 'David Webber (XML)'; peter@justbrown.net; 'Brett Trusko'; 'Chiusano Joseph'; ihc@lists.oasis-open.org; 'eGov OASIS'

I see this group is in a desperate need for a face to face meeting with some spare time at the bar. No lack of subjects there.

Harm jan van Burg

not wanting to kill any discussion, by the way.
Sorry for the lack of e-mails from my part. I had the introduction of the first national XBRL taxonomy overhere, a trip abroad and day's with not enough hours. I will come back to the list with some ideas one of these days