ihc message

Subject: RE: [health-ont] a follow-up panel

Rex:

There is a group of folks around the global university project, heavy
emphasis on tel ed and tel med and connecting existing university programs
for collaboration, who may be interested in the follow up as well.

Ed

From: gu-new-bounces@friends-partners.org
[mailto:gu-new-bounces@friends-partners.org] On Behalf Of Takeshi Utsumi,
Ph.D.
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:43 PM
To: gu-new
Cc: Hasan Sapci
Subject: [gu-new] (09/25/05) Paper on "International Centres of Excellence
for e-Health in Africa with GUS/Ngeria"

<<September 25, 2005>>
Archived distributions can be retrieved at;
<http://www.friends-partners.org/GLOSAS/Global_University/Global%20Universit
y%20System/List%20Distributions/Archives_from_041505.html>, or
<http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q1A5226EA>
This archive includes a html version of this list distribution and its
MS/WORD version with its filename as ³month-date-year.doc.²  You can also
access all of its attachments, if any.

Professor Rashid Bashshur, Ph.D. <bashshur@umich.edu>

A. Hasan Sapci, M.D. <mdsapci@umich.edu>

Dr. (Sir) Dennis E. Oji MD: FAChir., FWACS: FICS <denniseoji@yahoo.com>

Chris Uwaje <uwajenet@yahoo.de>

Dear Dennis and Chris:

(1) Our final paper for eHealth International Journal is now at the
following web site;

> Oji, D. E., T. Utsumi and C. Uwaje, "International Centers of
> Excellence for e-Health in Africa with Global University System in
> Nigeria," Paper submitted to eHealth International Journal,
> International eHealth Association (IeHA), Vol. 2, No. 1, September
> 2005 (MS/WORD file, 748 KB)

http://www.friends-partners.org/GLOSAS/Global_University/Global%20University
%2

0System/Africa/Nigeria/Abia%20Univ.%20Teaching%20Hospital/Paper/GUS+ICETA-v1
1-
> RR092405%20copy.htm
> or
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?O5AD15BDB

(2) Thank you very much for your excellent contribution to this paper.

Dear Rashid and Hasan:

(3) Many thanks for your msg (ATTACHMENT I).

We sincerely thank you for your extraordinary help of editing our paper.

(4) Pls inform me when you fixed the trouble of our paper at your web site,
which I reported to you in my separate mail previously.

Best, Tak

ATTACHMENT I

> From: Hasan Sapci <mdsapci@med.umich.edu>
> Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:56:19 -0400
> To: <utsumi@columbia.edu>
> Subject: eHealth International Journal - September 2005 Issue
>
> September 22, 2005
>
> Dear Mr. Utsumi,
>
> We have published your manuscript and wanted to let
> you know.  You can read our current issue at:
> http://www.ehealthinternational.net/current.htm
>
> Thank you for your interest in the eHealth
> International Journal.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> A. Hasan Sapci, M.D.
> Managing Editor, eHealth International Journal
>
> Telemedicine Resource Center
> North Ingalls Building 8B01
> 300 North Ingalls
> Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-0402
>
> FAX: (734) 647-3329
> E-Mail: mdsapci@umich.edu

List of Distribution

Professor Rashid Bashshur, Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief
eHealth International Journal
International eHealth Association (IeHA)
President of the American Telemedicine Association Editor-in-Chief of the
Telemedicine Journal Director of Telemedicine Professor Emeritus of Health
management & Policy The University of Michigan Health System Am Arbor
Michigan 48109-2029 USA 734-763-0555
Tel: +1 734 647 3089
Fax: +1 734 647 3329
bashshur@umich.edu
http://www.med.umich.edu/telemedicine/symposium2004/index.htm

A. Hasan Sapci, M.D.
Telemedicine Manager, UMHS
Managing Editor, eHealth International Journal
Telemedicine Resource Center
North Ingalls Building 8B01
300 North Ingalls
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-0402
FAX: (734) 647-3329
mdsapci@umich.edu

Dr. (Sir) Dennis E. Oji MD: FAChir., FWACS: FICS
Chief Medical Director
Senior Lecturer/Consultant
Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Abia State University Teaching Hospital
PMB 7004
Aba, Nigeria
Tel: +234-82-233-714
+234-82-220-999
+234-82-221-021
Cel: +234-803-316-7868
Fax: +234-82-233714
denniseoji@yahoo.com
http://www.absuth.edu.ng/

Chris Uwaje
Member of the National Inter-Ministerial Committee on Software Development
Chief Executive Officer Connect Technologies Ltd. 182 Broad Str., Lagos,
Nigeria
Tel: +234-1-264-2825
Cel: +234-803-312-3922
Home: +234-1-793-6292
uwajenet@yahoo.de
uwajenet@nova.net.ng

* Takeshi Utsumi, Ph.D., P.E., Chairman, GLOSAS/USA                  *
* (GLObal Systems Analysis and Simulation Association in the U.S.A.) *
* Laureate of Lord Perry Award for Excellence in Distance Education  *
* Founder and V.P. for Technology and Coordination of                *
*   Global University System (GUS)                                   *
* 43-23 Colden Street, Flushing, NY 11355-5913, U.S.A.               *
* Tel: 718-939-0928; Email: utsumi@columbia.edu                      *
* http://www.friends-partners.org/GLOSAS/                            *
* Tax Exempt ID: 11-2999676                                          *