ihc message

Subject: RE: [health-ont] a follow-up panel

Thanks, Ed,

By now you should have received a related message, which I think
shows that this is an area in which our efforts at making these
interconnections will yield some excellent results. Now, I think I
better take a day off to decompress. One thing we might need is a
standard way for us to get a more thorough debriefing after flurries
of conferences and meetings. I know I am missing many connections I
should be making before I let the regular human need for occasional
rest have it due.

Regards,
Rex

P.S. Thanks to Jamie for a lot of excellent recent work.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO