ihc message

Subject: TC roster update

    In preparation for the current ballot, I have updated the TC roster to correctly reflect the current voting membership of the TC, based on the TC membership records, attendance records and TC process rules [1].
     As a result, a few persons have newly acquired voting status (because their waiting period has elapsed) and a few have become nonvoting members (due to extended absences from the TC).  If your status has changed, you should receive a separate notification message directly from the database
system.   Anyone with questions regarding their own status should feel free to contact me directly.
     Thank you for your participation.  JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.4