ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] ANN: Healthcare Informatics Panel Discussion 2: OntologForum

Hi Brett,

I expected to catch him through IHC, and was hoping we could count on
his active participation in the audience. I also want to make clear
that I am personally seeking suggestions for the three topics from
our group. In particular, I think IHC is a good forum for turning up
those suggestions, with the emphasis on the "International" aspect.
It is an ongoing challenge to us here in the US to avoid losing that
perspective. In particular, I am looking for something focused on the
issue of determining as far as one can, how various licensing
standards for physicians and technicians as well as issues of file
formats such as DICOM.

Ciao,
Rex