ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] Groups - HIMSS Annual Conference and IHC TC Face-to-Face added

Hey Asuman,

I have been trading e-mails with Peter this morning about which day might be
best to have this meeting. I figure we can do three or four hours on one of
the days and will check the HIMSS schedule to see what might be available.

I will also check with the HIMSS people and see if we can get space while we
are there.

Best,

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: asuman [mailto:asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:53 AM
To: brett.trusko@oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ihc] Groups - HIMSS Annual Conference and IHC TC Face-to-Face
added

Hi Brett,

I can participate if the event is on one of the days
during Monday 13 to Thursday 16, 2005.

Best regards,

Asuman

brett.trusko@oasis-open.org wrote:

>HIMSS Annual Conference and IHC TC Face-to-Face has been added by Dr. Brett
Trusko

>Date:  Sunday, 12 February 2006
>Time:  All Day
>
>Event Description:
>IHC TC will be holding our first face-to-face meeting sometime during this
conference. Discussion of which day etc. is encouraged.

> [...]
5
>END:VEVENT
>BEGIN:VEVENT
>CATEGORIES:MEETING
>STATUS:TENTATIVE
>DTSTAMP:20051129T000000Z
>DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060213
>DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060214
>SEQUENCE:1
>SUMMARY:HIMSS Annual Conference and IHC TC Face-to-Face
during
>  this conference. Discussion of which day etc. is encouraged.\n\nGroup:
>  OASIS International Health Continuum (IHC) TC\nCreator: Dr. Brett
>  Trusko
>URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/event.php?event_id=902
6
>UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/event.php?event_id=902
6
>END:VEVENT
>BEGIN:VEVENT
>CATEGORIES:MEETING
>STATUS:TENTATIVE
>DTSTAMP:20051129T000000Z
>DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060214
>DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060215
>SEQUENCE:2
>SUMMARY:HIMSS Annual Conference and IHC TC Face-to-Face
during
>  this conference. Discussion of which day etc. is encouraged.\n\nGroup:
>  OASIS International Health Continuum (IHC) TC\nCreator: Dr. Brett
>  Trusko
>URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/event.php?event_id=902
7
>UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/event.php?event_id=902
7
>END:VEVENT
>BEGIN:VEVENT
>CATEGORIES:MEETING
>STATUS:TENTATIVE
>DTSTAMP:20051129T000000Z
>DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060215
>DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060216
>SEQUENCE:3
>SUMMARY:HIMSS Annual Conference and IHC TC Face-to-Face
during
>  this conference. Discussion of which day etc. is encouraged.\n\nGroup:
>  OASIS International Health Continuum (IHC) TC\nCreator: Dr. Brett
>  Trusko
>URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/event.php?event_id=902
8
>UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/event.php?event_id=902
8
>END:VEVENT
>BEGIN:VEVENT
>CATEGORIES:MEETING
>STATUS:TENTATIVE
>DTSTAMP:20051129T000000Z
>DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060216
>DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060217
>SEQUENCE:4
>SUMMARY:HIMSS Annual Conference and IHC TC Face-to-Face
during
>  this conference. Discussion of which day etc. is encouraged.\n\nGroup:
>  OASIS International Health Continuum (IHC) TC\nCreator: Dr. Brett

Professor Asuman Dogac   email: asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr
WWW: http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
Director                 Phone: +90 (312) 210 5598, or
Software R&D Center             +90 (312) 210 2076
Department of Computer Eng.       Fax: +90 (312) 210 1004
Middle East Technical University       +90 (312) 210 1259
06531 Ankara Turkey                    skype: adogac