ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] Groups - December Conference Call modified

I will not be able to attend the call this week to take minutes.  Perhaps another attendee can record the minutes.

Karen Cox
Senior Director, Program Office
RosettaNet
GS1 US
972-416-2770

	-----Original Message-----
	From: brett.trusko@oasis-open.org [mailto:brett.trusko@oasis-open.org]
	Sent: Wed 12/7/2005 8:42 PM
	To: ihc@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: [ihc] Groups - December Conference Call modified

	I have a medical emergency here and will not be ont he call. The conference
	number does not require a moderator. I will be at the HITSP Board meeting
	if anyone would like to communicate with me prior to that. I look forward
	to talking to all of you at the January meeting.

	 -- Dr. Brett Trusko

	December Conference Call has been modified by Dr. Brett Trusko