ihc message

Subject: FW: Jan. 5, 2006 Meeting Documents - Presentations not already distri buted, N 42-43

All,

I will be forwarding all information from this as it continues to evolve. I don’t think that either of these documents is critical (the dates on the standards harmonization deck might be interesting to some though).

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Best,

Brett

From: Michelle Maas Deane [mailto:mmaasdeane@ANSI.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:58 PM
To: HITSP@MAILLIST.ANSI.ORG

TO:                 Members of the Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP)

FROM:            Michelle Maas Deane

                        HITSP Secretariat

                        American National Standards Institute

RE:                  Jan. 5, 2006 Meeting Documents - Presentations not already distributed, N 42-43

Dear Colleagues:

Attached please find two documents for review and discussion at the meeting of the Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) Board on January 5, 2006.

HITSP 05 N 42

Standards Harmonization Presentation - Agenda Item 6.0

HITSP 06 N 43

            Charter Governance Committee Presentation - Agenda Item 5.1

WEBCAST INFORMATION:  A link to the webcast (audio only) will be posted on www.hitsp.org (same site as www.ansi.org/hitsp) on Thursday, January 5.  The link will be located in the "Meeting Calendar" section and will read Click Here to hear the Live Internet Broadcast on the ANSI-Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) meeting.    The audio broadcast is on Thursday, January 5th and starts at 10:00am Eastern Time. Internet audio casting provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Again, special thanks to the Department of Veterans Affairs for providing the webcast facilities and technical support.

As always, a complete HITSP document library can be found online at www.hitsp.org.

We look forward to seeing you or your organization's representative tomorrow.

Best regards,

Michelle Maas Deane

Attachments

Michelle Maas Deane
HITSP Secretariat
American National Standards Institute
25 West 43rd Street - Fourth Floor
New York, NY  10036

T:  1.212.642.4884
F:  1.212.398.0023
E:  mmaasdeane@ansi.org

HITSP 05 N 42 - Standards Harmonization Presentation.pdf

HITSP 06 N 43 - CGC Presentation to 01-05-06 HITSP Mtg.pdf