ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] FW: ITU Q 28/16- Roadmap

Rex,

For obvious reason that is a good approach. Let me know how I can be of
assistance.

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 10:01 AM
To: Brett Trusko; ihc@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Brett,

It is wise for us to now take it upon ourselves
to stay abreast of developments in this field
more closely. I am readying a fairly
comprehensive tool that I hope will help in this
process, and I will certainly let this forum know
when it is sufficiently ready to be reviewed.
That is to say, I want to share this only when it
is in place on the web as a stable resource.

More soon, I hope,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks