ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] FW: [cam] CAM, understanding, wording and semantic dispersion

Always the trooper David . . .

From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:37 PM
To: Brett Trusko
Cc: 'Rex Brooks'; ihc@lists.oasis-open.org

Brett,

Having just looked at the HITSP mission statement - and my role here for NIH

how can I refuse your offer?

One immediate thought - the HL7 SDK work here at HHS/NCI may potentially be

one item I can do liaison to - and then of course the other aspects of applicable

OASIS components to the goals and mission of the HITSP work.

There is probably some extended thread we can trace back thru HHS/ONCHIT

to NIH eRA / OD but I'll leave that for another moment.

I will support you as I can and project deadlines permit here of course.

Thanks, DW