ihc message

Subject: FW: Fifth part of the roadmap

A little on what we are doing at the World Health Organization . . .

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-t05sg16ehmmf@itu.int [mailto:owner-t05sg16ehmmf@itu.int] On
Behalf Of Lucas Sanjuan Viñas
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:13 AM
To: ITU Roadmap
Subject: Fifth part of the roadmap

Dear all,

Please find attached the fourth part of the roadmap.

I would like to remind everyone that there are many people involved in this
roadmap and unfortunately, there is just a little number of collaborations.
I will also like to emphasize the interest we all have in this roadmap, and
ask
you for one last effort. Remember that the name of all of us will appear in
the
roadmap so if there are uncompleted or not clear enough sections we’ll be
all,
in some way, responsible for that.
I hope we increase the collaborations, achieve the goal of developing a good
roadmap for telemedicine.

Sincerely yours,

Lucas
Q.28/16

--
Lucas Sanjuán Viñas
Grupo de Bioingeniería, Electrónica y Telemedicina

Delivery 5.zip