ihc message

Subject: July IHC Meeting details

All,

Peter asked me to send an e-mail scheduling an IHC TC meeting (finally) after a long period of hibernation. The meeting will be scheduled for July 6, 2006 at 7:00 AM United States Pacific time. We will discuss the new sub committee (SNOMED) as well as our involvement with the Health Information Technology Standards Panel and discuss direction of the TC today.

The phone in information is as follows:

Call in at (605) 772-3001 Access 665301#

I will also confirm the telephone number the day before. Sorry about the toll number but this is all I can do unless someone has a corporate number.

Best regards,

Brett