ihc message

Subject: Specs & other docs re ebBP

Hi all

As we discussed on the call here are links to work from the ebBP TC.
This link is to ebBPv2.0.3. Version 2.0.4 just completed the vote for adoption as a Committee Specification and has not yet been posted. The draft of the FAQ for v2.0.4 has been posted (and revised). We are working toward having a clean FAQ as we go to approval as an OASIS standard on the theory that many who have a vote will not read the hundreds of pages but will read the FAQ and follow up on those issues in their areas of interest. The difference in the versions will have no impact on understanding.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

The UBL Small Business Subset:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0/universal-business-process-1.0-ebBP

The editor created by the team at METU. It is applied in the health care domain.

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/freebxmlbp

Let me know if you have comments or input. I am copying Monica Martin who is the ebBP TC cochair.

Sally