ihc message

Subject: FW: [ihc] Question re PHRs & ebXML at HL7

All,

Due t the holidays Peter wants to pick this up at the meeting on the 4th of January.

Happy holidays,

Brett

From: Elkin, Peter L. M.D. [mailto:Elkin.Peter@mayo.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:04 PM
To: Sally St. Amand; David RR Webber (XML); Brett Trusko
Cc: Monica Martin; ihc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ihc] Question re PHRs & ebXML at HL7

Sally,

EHR is typically, Electronic health record.  There is a separation between these two and the interactions have not yet been well defined.  This should be a topic of further activity and discussion.

Due to the holidays we will cancel the IHC meeting for tomorrow morning.

Happy holidays,

Peter

Peter L. Elkin, MD

Chair, OASIS IHC