ihc message

Subject: Re: [ihc] FW: : [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog TechnicalDiscussion: Ontology Applications in Emergency Response - Thu 25-Jan-2007

Hi Brett,

Since I co-moderated yesterday's session, I should have thought to
send the invitation out, but I was in deep tunnel-vision mode and it
didn't occur to me. The session was much more focused on ontology
applications in Emergency Response, though Emergency Healthcare was
included in that overall topic area. If anyone wants to review it,
the session was recorded and the recording is available at the bottom
of the page that the url below will take you to.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks