ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] Groups - January 18, 2007 Meeting Minutes (IHC TC Minutes 1-18-07.doc) uploaded

Hi Brett,

  In preparing to set up a notification I notice that the voting roster for the TC may be out-of-date. Voting rights are
gained by attending two consecutive meetings (voting rights start at third meeting); similarly voting rights are lost by
missing two meetings in a row. Please update the Kavi roster to accurately reflect the voting membership. There doesn't
appear to be any meeting minutes posted for 2006 - were any meetings held that would impact Sally or David's voting
rights? (if they missed the meeting preceeding 4-Jan, they would not currently have voting rights).

Thanks!

                            18-Jan          4-Jan
Rex Brooks                    x               x
Sally St.Amand                x
David Webber                  x
John Madden                   x               x
Liam Moran (DERI)             -               -
Virinder Batra (IBM)          -               -
Asuman Dogac                  -               -
Kumar Sivaraman (SUN)         -               -