ihc message

Subject: Something related to Health indicators Re: [ihc] Meeting reminder-- IHC-TC

Thanks Brett,

I was clued to the following this morning and I
found it very helpful in focusing on how Health
Indicators data could be used perhaps more
effectively in the International context. It is a
twenty minute talk with video so I suggest you
download it first and view it later. I found it
fascinating with regard to the changes in public
health world wide over the last 40 years:

<http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4237353244338529080>http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4237353244338529080

I am including the entire message below for
context as it was sent to the Ontolog Forum,
where I co-moderated a panel discussion on
Ontology Applications in Emergency Response last
week:

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_01_25

The presentations are available at the url
immediately above, down in the body of the page,
and at the bottom, you can download the audio
recording archive.

Here's today's international Health session at the TEDTalks: