ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] RE: International Health Continuum (IHC) TC IPR Transition Ballot

Mary,

It looks like I was the only one to vote on the ballot - but anyway - yes - I confirm that my vote is yes.

Hope either John or Rex can view the ballot like OK and also vote.

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ihc] RE: International Health Continuum (IHC) TC IPR
Transition Ballot
From: "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, March 26, 2007 1:09 pm
To: <ihc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

To all Voting Representatives:

Please note that a problem was identified earlier today (26 March) with the Kavi ballot that resulted in the removal of
all individual/associate members from the list of eligible voters. The voting list has been restored; however
individual/associate members may not have had their vote properly restored. I am asking each individual/associate member
noted below to cast a ballot via email; I will announce the official results.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Mary