ihc message

Subject: Today's Call

Hi All,

Apparently everyone except me forgot today's call to discuss the Health Indicator standard in the TC. I will take the blame for it since I didn't send a reminder.

However, for future reference here are the calls for the rest of the year if you could please add them to your calendars.

Thursday June 7
Thursday June 21
Thursday July 5
Thursday July 19
Thursday August 2
Thursday August 16
Thursday August 30
Thursday September 13
Thursday September 27
Thursday October 11
Thursday October 25
Thursday November 8
Thursday November 22
Thursday December 6
Thursday December 20

As you will note this is a recurring event every two weeks. It is also posted to the IHC site at OASIS.

Thanks,

Brett