ihc message

Subject: Sorry I missed meeting time this morning

Hi Brett, Fulton, Peter,

My apologies for missing today's scheduled meeting. I got caught up
in writing some emails and time got away from me. By the time I
rechecked my clock and calendar, it was 8:30 a.m. and no one was
still on the call.

This is a shame since I wanted to discuss the attached Hospital
Preparedness Program Guidance for the Funding Opportunity which was
passed along to me yesterday yet has a deadline of Aug. 6, 2007. How
this missed me entirely beats me since I actually wrote a report on
the effects to S 3678 of which this is one.

However, aside from that, this report says that use of HavBed is
required and HavBed is being reworked at EDXL-HAVE in the Emergency
Management TC and is being readied for its second Public Review. So I
think a little concern is warranted inasmuch as HavBed is due to be
replaced relatively soon. I wanted to ask you all your response to
this.

Also I suspect similar issues may attach to the Funding Opportunity
for proposals to bid on the replacement for AHIC which closed Sept 10.

Cheers,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks