ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] Groups - New Action Item #0000 Removal of members who haven't b...

Hi Brett,

  There is no reason to change anyone to observer; the role of probationary member is no longer used. The distinction is between voting member and member. A member is someone who fully participates in the TC but has no voting rights; a voting member has met the requirements and whose participation counts towards quorum and is able to vote. Observers are "read-only" members who have not agreed to the IPR terms of the particular TC.

  The TC roster should be managed after each meeting to properly record who has / hasn't voting rights and to manage quorum.

Regards,

Mary