ihc message

Subject: Season's Greetings

Hi Everyone,

I want to wish us all a:
SAFER (Improved Emergency Management Interoperability):
HEALTHIER (Improved Health Informatics and Semantic Interoperability):
HAPPIER (Improved Service Aggregation, Choreography and Orchestration
in SOA); and
MORE PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.  (And perhaps a bit more successful new year, too.)

Happy Holidays, or even just a Happy Solstice since that, of all
others, applies to all.

Cheers,
Rex

P.S. For those I haven't otherwise notified, my normal Email Address
should now work again.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO