ihc message

Subject: Meeting today

Hello all,

Apparently if I don't send a reminder people do not call in. I have
learned and be sure to send a reminder e-mail next time.

Anyway, the only news for today is that Jamie and I talked yesterday
and he will release the standard for comment after we are sure that
it isn't going to embarrass us. Accordingly, can everyone take a last
look at the spec so i can give it to Jamie on Monday or Tuesday of
next week? We need to check spelling etc. just to see how we like it.

Best,

Brett