ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] Meeting today

Brett,

I perhaps was not sufficiently attentive to the fact that the meeting was at
10:00 Eastern as opposed to 10:00 central.

With respect to the prospective release for comment, at the prior meeting we
had discussed some stage-setting revisions to the document itself and to a
cover letter. Will those be addressed? Are there some needs to compose such
additions?

Also, is the standard to be released the version now in the ihc repository
dating from April 18, 2007?

					Fulton Wilcox
					Colts Neck Solutions LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Trusko, Ph.D. [mailto:brett.trusko@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:15 AM
To: ihc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ihc] Meeting today

Hello all,

Apparently if I don't send a reminder people do not call in. I have
learned and be sure to send a reminder e-mail next time.

Anyway, the only news for today is that Jamie and I talked yesterday
and he will release the standard for comment after we are sure that
it isn't going to embarrass us. Accordingly, can everyone take a last
look at the spec so i can give it to Jamie on Monday or Tuesday of
next week? We need to check spelling etc. just to see how we like it.

Best,

Brett