ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] TC Meeting Now

Hi Peter,

We did meet an hour later. You can check with Brett on what we
covered. We discussed what comes after HI Public Review, and I also
brought up the need to get another OASIS member company, like Mayo,
to implement EDXL-HAVE which will has another 15-day Public Review to
finish for a couple of typos. We talked about HI in terms of if how
to stimulate implementation and use. We also discussed contacting
NEMSIS and exploring how to address Emergency Medical Resource
Messaging, perhaps as a joint IHC TC and Emergency Management TC
effort.

Cheers,
Rex