imi-interop-tech message

Subject: FW: Confirmation for the IMI Interoperability Demonstration at RSA 2010

Forwarding the first participant information note from last week.  Another note will follow later this week.  Kind regards, Jane

BTW:  The exhibitor setup hours are listed below.

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 6:01 PM
To: 'matthew.gardiner@ca.com'; 'mbj@microsoft.com'; 'terry.mcbride@pgs.protiviti.com'; 'Drummond Reed -'
Cc: 'jbradley@mac.com'; 'mary@meristic.com'; 'Dee Schur'

Thank you for confirming your participating in the OASIS IMI Interoperability Demonstration at the RSA Conference and Exposition, 1-5 March in San Francisco, California.

http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/index.htm

Enclosed please find a few items to assist you in planning for this demo, as well as ways to maximize your participation.

Interop Lead(s) and List of Participants (IMI):

CA, Inc. (Matthew Gardiner - matthew.gardiner@ca.com)

Microsoft (Michael Jones - mbj@microsoft.com)

General Services Administration (Terry McBride - terry.mcbride@pgs.protiviti.com)

Information Card Foundation (Drummond Reed - drummond.reed@xdi.org)

Interop Leads:  John Bradley - jbradley@mac.com and Mary Ruddy - mary@meristic.com

Interop Scenario Technical Meetings:

To start, all participants of the interoperability demonstration should participate in the weekly technical conference call.  The OASIS IMI demonstration call will take place on Mondays at 1:00 PT/4:00 ET.  Notifications and coordination emails for the demonstration will be forwarded via the imi-interop-tech email list.  This list will be available later this week and will include those individuals listed above.  If you have other representative from your company that would like to be included in the communications, please send us their contact details as soon as possible.

Showcase Location:

As you all know, we confirmed our exhibit space on the RSA showfloor last week.  Our interop showcase will be located in booth #2545 (a 20x20 space). A show floor plan may be viewed at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/expo/floor-plan.htm

Participation Benefits:

Each company participating in the Interop will receive:

  • One workstation within the showcase area (IMI section) including: one 4’ table, one chair, internet connectivity, and electricity (workstation selection priority to Foundational- and Sponsor-level members)
  • Up-to two complimentary booth staff registrations (four for Foundational-level members)
  • Company name in the Interop description for the expo on-site guide
  • Company logo on signage
  • Linked company logo and profile on OASIS website (with Foundational and Sponsor-level members predominantly featured)
  • Company logo on Interop handout
  • Visibility and executive quote in OASIS press release (quotes offered to Foundational- and Sponsor-level OASIS members only)
  • Booth visitor contact list, distributed after the event

Equipment:

Participating companies will be responsible for bringing their equipment to the event (shipping details will be provided soon).   Due to booth space constraints (and consistency), we would like all computer monitor to NOT exceed 24” in size.  Rental monitors are available onsite.  Please let me know if you would like to receive more information.

Online Interop Participant Promotion:

OASIS will be compiling information on the IMI demonstration for our website.  We ask all participating companies to provide a brief company profile (no more than three lines) and a high-resolution company logo (EPS file preferred) for the website.  The website is scheduled to be published on 5 February.  Please provide your information prior to that release date.

Exposition Schedule:

Exhibitor Move-In

   Monday, 1 March                    8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Welcome Reception

   Monday, 1 March                    6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Exhibit Hours

   Tuesday, 2 March                   11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Wednesday, 3 March              11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Thursday, 4 March                  11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Exhibitor Move-Out

   Thursday, 4 March                  3:00 PM

Venue/Hotel Information:

RSA 2010 will be held at the Moscone Center, conveniently located in San Francisco

The Moscone Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

Phone: 415.974.4000
Fax: 415.974.4073

Directions and other travel information may be found online at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/venue-and-travel.htm.

RSA has secured a discount rate at a number of San Francisco hotels to meet a range of budget levels. All hotels are either within walking distance to the Conference venue, Moscone Center, or serviced by free Conference shuttles – as a direct stop or within easy walking distance of a stop.  For a list of hotels, please go to: http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/venue-and-travel/hotel-information.htm.

Registration Information:

Participating companies/organizations are entitled to receive two complimentary booth staff passes to attend the RSA Expo.  Additional registration details will follow soon.

Thank you for taking a moment to review the above.  Additional information will be forwarded in the weeks to come.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions – jane.harnad@oasis-open.org.

Regards,

Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS Manager of Events