imi-interop-tech message

Subject: RSA IMI Interop - Using Google Groups for docs

OASIS IMI Interop Participants and Contributors:

After consultation with OASIS, we have changed the decision we made on yesterday's telecon to use the OSIS wiki to share configuration and other related information. To make sure there are no IPR issues, we will be using a Google Group. The address of the Google Group is:

   http://groups.google.com/group/imi-rsa-2010

John Bradley, Mary Ruddy, and I will be manually adding you to this Google Group if we already have your email, however if you want to be subscribed under a different email, or have someone else subscribe, just sent them to the page above and have them request to subscribe. One of us will answer the moderation request quickly.

Please also set your Google Group subscription to receive emails from this group, as we will use it to send notifications about telecons or other logistics to those people who are not directly members of the OASIS IMI Interop mailing list.

John will send more information about pages he has already created within the Google Group so you can add your interop configuration information.

(Note that we still encourage you to subscribe to the OSIS mailing list as OSIS is a great place to help promote all identity interop regardless of forum.)

Thanks,

=Drummond