imi-interop-tech message

Subject: RSA IMI Interop Dry Run Telecon - 9-10AM PT/noon-1PM ET Friday 2/19

Per Mary's excellent detailed notes today, we are scheduling a Dry Run telecon for this Friday from 9-10AM PT/noon-1PM ET. It will be on the same ICF bridge we have been using. The info is below. (SANDY: note that this is not yet updated because due to problems the HiDef Conferencing site is having, I can't login to check the new numbers. I will continue to check that site - they tell me it should be fixed tonite).

=Drummond

ICF CALL BRIDGE INFO:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) US/Canada Toll-free Number: : +1-888-350-0075  7990866#
(please use ONLY if you cannot connect via Skype or the toll number above):

4) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number: 7990866#)
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)