imi-interop-tech message

Subject: Booth Space Layout

Hi Everyone,

Attached is a sketch of our booth layout.  Please take a look and let me know if anyone has questions.

Kind regards, Jane

BTW:  Please note:  This is only a sketch and will be refined once we arrive at the show.  My hope is only to give folks some understanding of how it will potentially look ahead of time.

RSABoothLayout.xls