imi-interop-tech message

Subject: RSA Interop Participant Information Packet #3...

OASIS Security Standards Interoperability Demonstration, featuring XSPA, KMIP, and IMI

Participant Information Packet #3

Below are a few announcements and reminders regarding your participating in the upcoming RSA Interop demo.  Please be sure to review all the information below and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/index.htm

BOOTH SPACE LOCATION & LAYOUT:

As a reminder, our booth space number is: #2545.  Each participating company will receive: (1) three foot workspace, (1) chair, electricity, and internet connectivity within the space.   A show floor plan may be viewed at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/expo/floor-plan.htm.  In addition, I’m attaching another copy of the booth layout sketch.  Please note:  This is only a sketch and will be refined once we arrive at the show.  My hope is only to give folks some understanding of how it will potentially look ahead of time.

BOOTH STAFF REGISTRATIONS:

Attached is the list of booth staff representatives.  Please review and forward any adjustment and/or missing information.  All registrations must be confirmed on Monday, 22 February.

FREE EXPO PASSES:

Please feel free to share our free expo pass code. Our expo pass code is EC10OAS.   The use of this code expires on 2/26/10.

EQUIPMENT:

Participating companies will be responsible for bringing all their equipment to the event.   Due to booth space constraints (and consistency), we would like all computer monitor to NOT exceed 24” in size (unless another size is agreed upon by the group).  Please also remember to bring appropriate cords, including long internet cables.

ONLINE INTEROP PARTICIPANT PROMOTION:

The information provided by each participating company has been loaded onto the OASIS website.  Details may be viewed at:  http://events.oasis-open.org/home/securitydemosrsa/2010 .  Please feel free to forward updates and/or changes.

COMPANY SIGNAGE:

OASIS will provide all booth space signage in order to ensure fairness and consistency.  FYI:  A copy of our hanging sign was sent for review yesterday.

BOOTH SPACE LITERATURE:

OASIS will provide copies of the interop flyer, as well as a few other security-related materials.  In addition, participating companies are welcome to handout company literature at their table space.  We are suggesting that companies prepare to bring between 250-500 copies of their materials.

EXPOSITION SCHEDULE:

Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

(Still waiting to confirm the exact time our booth space will be available over the weekend…)

Exhibitor Move-In

   Monday, 1 March                    8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Welcome Reception

   Monday, 1 March                    6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Exhibit Hours

   Tuesday, 2 March                   11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Wednesday, 3 March              11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Thursday, 4 March                  11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Exhibitor Move-Out

   Thursday, 4 March                  3:00 PM

VENUE/HOTEL INFORMATION:

RSA 2010 will be held at the Moscone Center, conveniently located in San Francisco

The Moscone Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 415.974.4000
Fax: 415.974.4073

Directions and other travel information may be found online at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/venue-and-travel.htm.

RSA has secured a discount rate at a number of San Francisco hotels to meet a range of budget levels. All hotels are either within walking distance to the Conference venue, Moscone Center, or serviced by free Conference shuttles – as a direct stop or within easy walking distance of a stop.  For a list of hotels, please go to: http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/venue-and-travel/hotel-information.htm.

Thank you again for taking a moment to review the above information.  Final information will be forwarded out next week. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions – Jane.harnad@oasis-open.org.

Regards,

Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS Manager of Events